Date: Saturday, October 22, 2022
Venue: 18 galleries in Ginza and BENOA Ginza
Performer(s): Mitsuru Karahashi, Yuki Fujiwara (guest)
Price: ¥6,600 (without lunch) / ¥8,800 (with lunch) (tax included)
*Must buy 1 drink during the talk show (+ ¥600 paid on the day of the event)
Spend a day exploring the magic of art with a tour of the galleries of Ginza followed by a talk show between actors Mitsuru Karahashi and Yuki Fujiwara!
Have fun learning about the magic of art with a tour aimed at art novices!
“I’d like to visit a gallery but I’m too shy…”
“I want to learn how to enjoy art!” If this is something you have thought, then this is the tour for you.
Take a tour of the galleries of Ginza in the morning. This tour includes a special explanation from the gallery for an even deeper enjoyment of the arts. For lunch, experience the best Chinese food in Ginza! (*Only for those who request “With Lunch”)
In the afternoon, Mitsuru Karahashi, an actor and illustrator who has held solo exhibitions in the past, will host a talk show! He will be welcoming guest Yuki Fujiwara, an actor who has a wealth of experience performing with Karahashi, and together they will discuss what makes art so magical.
Event Date and Itinerary
Saturday, October 22, 2022
11:00 - 12:15 Gallery tour
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (Chinese lunch in Ginza for those who chose “With Lunch”)
2:00 - 3:30 Talk show by Mitsuru Karahashi and Yuki Fujiwara (90 minutes)
*Itinerary is subject to change.
A tour of two to three of the following eighteen galleries:
Monji Fine Art Gallery, Nagai Art Gallery, Shiseido Gallery, Tokyo Gallery + BTAP, Gallery Hirota Fine Art, Gallery Hayashi, Ginza Kuroda Touen Annex, Ginza Hanada Gallery, enny art+, Gallery Shukado, Gallery Ueda, Soei Gallery, Ginza Yanagi Gallery, Galerie Nichido, Sagamiya Fine Arts and Antiques, Seizan Gallery Tokyo (deco), Gallery Art Morimoto, Ginza Graphic Gallery
BENOA Ginza (B3F, Ginza Wall Building, 6-13-16 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
Without Lunch: ¥6,600 (tax included)
With Lunch: ¥8,800 (tax included)
*Must buy 1 drink during the talk show (+¥600 paid on the day of the event)
Precautions When Purchasing Tickets
- Up to 2 people may enter at once (the applicant + a guest). Enter the information of the guest as well.
- Only a single entry will be valid (Example: Even if you apply twice with “A as the applicant and B as the guest” and “B as the applicant and A as the guest”, it will only be counted as one entry). Substitute participants are not permitted. Only those selected are allowed to participate.
- Selection results will be announced around Thursday, September 22 via the email used to enter.
- If you are selected, you will receive information on payment using your preferred payment method (credit card or bank transfer) when you receive your notification. Payment must be made within five (5) days of notification.
- An email notifying you of the completion of your entry will be sent once your payment has been confirmed. This email serves as the official completion of your reservation. If payment is not received by the designated date, your selection may be canceled.
- Main information up until the day of the event will be sent to the applicant’s email address. However, the guest may be contacted individually if necessary.
- Your name and contact information may be provided to public health centers or other public institutions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Upon completion of your entry, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms.
Precautions When Joining the Event
Read thoroughly before entering. Upon completion of your entry, you are deemed to have agreed to the following terms.
- You may not skip either the gallery tour or the talk show.
- On the day of the event, participants will break into small groups designated by the hosts and tour two or three of the art galleries listed. Please note you will not be able to specify which galleries you wish to visit.
- All seats for the talk show will be assigned seating. Seat numbers will be provided to those who are selected. Please note that we do not take seating requests.
- Participants must buy one drink during the talk show (+¥600 paid on the day of the event).
- Gifts or presents for the performers will not be accepted.
- No unauthorized photography of artwork or recording of the talk show is permitted.
- Please follow instructions from the staff during the event.
- We may be unable to accommodate lunch requests when large numbers of participants apply for “With Lunch”. We thank you for your understanding.
- We ask for your cooperation in measures against COVID-19 when visiting the venues.
- This event will be held in accordance with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s basic policy on COVID-19 countermeasures. *See here for a checklist of infection prevention measures
- Please refrain from participating if you feel unwell on the day of the event (cough, sore throat, or fever over 37.5 °C)
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly, wear a mask during the event, and cover your mouth when coughing. Refrain from talking without a mask.
- We may check participants’ physical condition on the day of the event. Depending on your condition, we may ask you to refrain from participating. We thank you for your understanding.
- Your name and contact information may be provided to public health centers or other public institutions to prevent the spread of infection.
The registration time has ended.